What are dermal fillers, and how do they work?
Are you tired of looking older than you are? Are your lips thin, or are your marionette lines highly defined? If you are considering your options when rejuvenating your appearance, you can avoid an appointment with a plastic surgeon and instead see your dentist! With lip and facial fillers, a more youthful you is just a dental visit away!
Which dentist offers lip fillers?
Dr. Ali Soltanirad (Dr. Rad) of Dos Caminos Dental in Camarillo, California, is pleased to offer dermal fillers that can help with fine lines and facial wrinkles associated with the natural aging process. These fillers are gel-like substances administered by our provider on the lips or around the face to smooth away these imperfections and help patients look younger in a single visit. Dermal fillers can be integrated into each dental appointment, allowing you to address fine lines and wrinkles at the same time as your routine evaluation and dental cleaning!
Why should I consider hyaluronic acid fillers?
Hyaluronic acid fillers, sometimes known as HA fillers or dermal fillers, have many benefits for our patients. Hyaluronic acid fillers are:
- Natural, formulated from a naturally occurring substance found in the body
- Safe, with minimal risk of allergic reactions or other side effects
- Quick to administer and relatively painless, with many patients reporting no discomfort during the treatment
- Immediately effective, providing dramatic results that last for months at a time, depending on the patient’s individual needs
- Highly customizable, allowing Dr. Soltanirad to tailor treatments precisely to each patient’s unique esthetic goals and facial features
Looking more youthful has never been so easy!
If you reside in the area of Camarillo, California, and want to talk to Dr. Ali Soltanirad (Dr. Rad) of Dos Caminos Dental about the benefits of hyaluronic acid fillers, now is a great time to connect with our team to discuss your needs.
Call (805) 427-8841 to request a visit at 2438 Ponderosa Drive N. C-111. Our practice serves patients in and around Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, and Ventura City.