Visit Dos Caminos Dental to learn about cosmetic dentistry solutions for your smile
Dr. Ali Soltanirad (Dr. Rad) is a skilled and experienced dental professional in the Camarillo, California area who is excited to offer new and returning patients a wide range of cosmetic solutions for improving the smile’s appearance. When working with our cosmetic dentist, you will learn about a wide selection of treatment options that might suit your needs. Some of the more commonly requested cosmetic solutions available at the office include:
- Porcelain dental crowns. With a dental crown, Dr. Rad can mask chips, cracks, deep stains, and other superficial imperfections in a single procedure. These restorations are made of porcelain, a popular and affordable material that closely mimics natural tooth enamel and can provide long-lasting durability and protection.
- Inlays/onlays. These indirect restorations are used to restore teeth with cavities or other damage too large for a dental filling but not extensive enough for a dental crown. They are made of porcelain designed to match the existing tooth structure.
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers are very thin shells created from porcelain that bond directly to the front surface of a tooth to improve the appearance of its shape, size, and color. They are often used to create an instantly stunning smile makeover with minimally invasive treatment needed.
- Teeth whitening solutions. Our office offers in-office professional teeth whitening treatments using Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed system so you can enjoy same-day results under the care of our skilled team.
- Dental bonding. This is a direct restoration used to improve the size, shape, and color of teeth in an affordable and minimally invasive way. Teeth contouring can be achieved with this bonding material, often made of composite resin.
Schedule an appointment to learn more about how we can enhance your smile!
If you want to learn more about the cosmetic solutions available at Dos Caminos Dental, Dr. Ali Soltanirad (Dr. Rad) would be happy to discuss them with you during a consultation appointment. Please contact our office to schedule yours today! The office is in Camarillo, CA, at 2438 Ponderosa Drive N. C-111, and can be reached by calling (805) 427-8841.
We look forward to assisting you in reaching the goals of your dream smile!